Are you holding on to some old kitchen myths? If so, this website will shock and astound you as it slap chops the truth into your face. For example, baking soda in the fridge isn’t an efficient way to prevent odors, aluminum cookware doesn’t cause Alzheimer’s, and mayonnaise–at least the commercial brands made in the U.S.–will actually help prevent spoilage in dishes like chicken salad.
Hey You In The Kitchen: You're Doing It Wrong
By cwalters July 13, 2010
- some oak and some pine and a handful of norsemen House Fire Survivor Waits Over A Year For IKEA Contractor To Finish His Kitchen
- All Working Together Whirlpool’s “Smart” Appliances Now Come Equipped With Amazon Dash Buttons
- we can do what we want The 3 Myths Banks Are Using To Defend Their “Get Out Of Jail Free” Cards
- juuuuuulia For $628 A Night You Can Cook In The French Cottage Where Julia Child Cooked
- get out of here Chick-Fil-A Test Kitchen Refuses To Have Anything To Do With Iceberg Lettuce