Are you holding on to some old kitchen myths? If so, this website will shock and astound you as it slap chops the truth into your face. For example, baking soda in the fridge isn’t an efficient way to prevent odors, aluminum cookware doesn’t cause Alzheimer’s, and mayonnaise–at least the commercial brands made in the U.S.–will actually help prevent spoilage in dishes like chicken salad.
Hey You In The Kitchen: You're Doing It Wrong
By cwalters July 13, 2010
- fractionally less huge Procter & Gamble To Shrink By Half, Remain Enormous
- spoilage wars Don’t Put Your Bread In The Fridge & Other Important Food Storage Tips
- spoilage wars Keep Your Onions & Potatoes Separated And Other Tips For Storing Fruits & Vegetables
- spoilage wars Keep Your Herbs Moist, Your Spices Away From The Stove, And Other Food Storage Tips
- shoo fly Study: Flies On Your Food Are Way More Disgusting Than Cockroaches