Passions ran hot during the recent G20 summit and inevitable protests in Toronto. Riot police tromped, windows were smashed, monetary policy was set, and this would-be consumer screamed at the locked doors of the mall for a good two minutes demanding to be let in so he could exercise his inalienable right to shop and really show those capitalist pigs what for.
Video: Guy Has Epic Meltdown At Mall Doors Because He Can't Shop During G20 Protests
By Ben Popken July 8, 2010
- brown thursday Pro-Holiday Activists Protest At Mall That Will Open On Thanksgiving Day
- putting the "strip" in strip mall Shoppers Watch From Inside Store While Two Strangers Have Sex In Front Of Strip Mall
- Another Mall Bites The Dust Detroit-Area Shopping Center Goes From Nation’s Oldest Mall To Nation’s Newest Dead Mall
- mall brawls Malls Try To Impose Order, Prevent More Christmas Break Brawls
- radioshack death watch Mall Owners Will Really Miss RadioShack