Passions ran hot during the recent G20 summit and inevitable protests in Toronto. Riot police tromped, windows were smashed, monetary policy was set, and this would-be consumer screamed at the locked doors of the mall for a good two minutes demanding to be let in so he could exercise his inalienable right to shop and really show those capitalist pigs what for.
Video: Guy Has Epic Meltdown At Mall Doors Because He Can't Shop During G20 Protests
By Ben Popken July 8, 2010
- super smash brother Man Smashes Apple Store Merchandise, Yelling About Consumer Rights
- we hardly knew ye Are These The Final, Doomed Days Of The American Mall?
- Literally a hot gift Hoverboard Catches Fire At Texas Mall, Federal Safety Officials Record 22 Explosions In 17 States
- ho ho no no Should Malls Charge Kids For The Privilege Of Visiting Santa Claus?
- changing malls Department Stores Don’t Draw Customers, Malls Don’t Want ‘Em Anymore