Save yourself some dough by becoming a coupon collecting wizard. Here are seven tips from crafty coupon clippers that can help you keep some cash in your pocket. One obvious, but often overlooked, one: look beyond the supermarket, so you don’t lose out on some of the 1.2 billion coupons (a third of which are never redeemed) for non-food products issued each year. [Consumer Reports]
By greeda July 8, 2010
- give it a try Sure, Go Ahead And Try To Use That Expired Coupon
- paper or pixels? Shoppers Using More Paper Coupons Than Digital Because It’s Simpler: No, Really
- help 8 Retailers That Have Your Back When You Forget Your Coupon
- yogsplosion '13 What Should I Do If No One Accepts My Chobani Recall Coupons?
- coupon codes Abandon Your Online Shopping Cart, Get Coaxed Back With Coupon Codes