I guess you could try to prepare your robbery schedule based on Foursquare and Twitter updates, but a former Royal Caribbean Cruise Line employee found a much easier way: she accessed the cruise line’s reservations list, wrote down the addresses of passengers and the dates they’d be on the cruise, and handed the list off to her husband. She’s being charged with 24 counts of burglary, while her husband will be charged soon.
Cruise Line Employee Used Reservation List To Determine When To Rob Vacationers
By cwalters June 14, 2010
- death and travel Cruise Line Tells Man To Pay $853 Re-Booking Fee After Wife Dies
- going up Carnival Cruise Line Hiking Automatic Gratuity Charge By Almost $1
- a change of plans Carnival Might Delay First Trips To Cuba
- cruises Carnival Cruise Ship Hits Gangway, Shoving It Onto Vehicles Parked Near The Dock
- Going On As Scheduled Carnival Says Cuba Cruises To Move Ahead As Planned After Policy Shift