This is Garfield’s version of heaven, it’s New York restaurant Del Posto’s 100-layer lasagna. 50 sheets of pasta with 50 layers of sauce, the gastronomical version of Proust’s In Search of Lost Time requires three kitchen stations, and is served with a unique spatula. To try it you’ll have to order their $500 Collezione grand tasting menu, but then the chef comes and carves it at your table. Yes, carves the lasagna. After all, if we’re going to have an obesity epidemic, the least we can do is inject a little spectacle and creativity. (See the monstrosity for real here)
The 100-Layer Lasagna
By Ben Popken May 19, 2010
- just like homemade The Most Calorie-Filled, Super-Salted Menu Items At Your Favorite “Italian” Chain Restaurants
- who's hungry? Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!
- advertising vs. reality This Five-Cheese Lasagna Has Maybe One Cheese
- i want to go to there Calories Will Never Matter Again Now That Genius Person Has Invented A Dessert Lasagna
- what happened to sparky? Review Of Dunkin’ Donuts Not-A-Cronut: It’s The Lookalike Pet Parents Buy When Real One Dies