The waters of the Cumberland River burst all over Tennessee this Sunday, submerging Nashville and leaving much of the state underwater. At least 29 are dead and thousands have been evacuated. If you want to pitch in, Nashvillist has rustled up a slew of shelters and donation-takers who would be glad to have your aid or volunteer hours. Pitch in! It feels good.
Nashville Is Flooded! Here's How You Can Help
By Ben Popken May 4, 2010
- could we just not though Nashville Asks Court To Dismiss Comcast’s Google-Fiber-Blocking Lawsuit
- you really are a heel Actual Grinch Steals Toys For Tots Donation Bin
- we know what's best for you Comcast, AT&T Lobbyists Help Kill Community Broadband Expansion In Tennessee
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Sat By As ID Thieves Set Up Multiple Accounts, Ran Up Thousands In Charges
- Not the typical buying process There’s a Vending Machine For Used Cars In Tennessee