Check out the nickname for the Comcast CSR who helped Lauren set up her new account. Lauren adds, “‘Nem’ did a good job setting me up, though. I can’t wait to see what the service tech’s name is! Bane, perhaps?”
Comcast Introduces Literal Nicknames For Customer Service
By cwalters December 28, 2009
- where the magic happens Comcast Customer Not Thrilled To Find His Bedroom Cable Box Is Named The “F- Palace”
- champions What Fight Did Taco Bell Workers Win To Earn The Corporate Moniker Of “Champions”?
- adventures in email Best Buy Can’t Stop People From Using My E-mail Address
- money to burn Comcast Customers Will Get $20 When Tech Shows Up Late
- scamalamadingdong If Someone From “Comcast” Requires You To Pay With A Prepaid Cash Card, It’s A Scam