If you’re still struggling to find a job in the current economy, you’ll be happy to know that this morning President Obama is expected to sign legislation to extend benefits for few more months. The New York Times has more info on how the extension will work, and who qualifies for it.
What You Need To Know About Today's Unemployment Benefits Extension
By cwalters November 6, 2009
- the ghost of bureaucracies past State Says Man Doesn’t Have To Repay $17K, Will Keep Billing Him For It Anyway
- separation of cash and state State Demands Man Repay $15,000 In Benefits He Never Received, Takes His Tax Refund
- returns and exchanges Forgot To Return A Purchase? Maybe Your Credit Card Issuer Can Help
- Another Reason To Get Married? Outdated Social Security System Puts Some Who Wait To Marry At Greater Risk For Poverty In Retirement
- workin' for a livin' Bill Aims To Stop Employers From Incorrectly Classifying Employees As Independent Contractors