If you’re still struggling to find a job in the current economy, you’ll be happy to know that this morning President Obama is expected to sign legislation to extend benefits for few more months. The New York Times has more info on how the extension will work, and who qualifies for it.
What You Need To Know About Today's Unemployment Benefits Extension
By cwalters November 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- Servicemembers At Failing For-Profit Schools Not Protected By Veterans Affairs
- Student Loan Companies Tell Congress: Debt-Collection Robocalls Are In Borrowers’ Best Interest
- Government Will Try To Figure Out How Many Americans Are Now Part Of The “On-Demand” Workforce
- Amazon PR And NY Times Editor Still Fighting Over Article About Amazon From August