If you’re still struggling to find a job in the current economy, you’ll be happy to know that this morning President Obama is expected to sign legislation to extend benefits for few more months. The New York Times has more info on how the extension will work, and who qualifies for it.
What You Need To Know About Today's Unemployment Benefits Extension
By cwalters November 6, 2009
- ride-hailing apps New York State Grants Unemployment Benefits To Two Former Uber And Lyft Drivers
- what works for you? Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- just say no to robocalls Student Loan Companies Tell Congress: Debt-Collection Robocalls Are In Borrowers’ Best Interest
- get off the omnibus 10+ Things Consumers Should Know About The New Federal Spending Bill
- ch-ch-ch-changes Starbucks Confirms: Loyalty Rewards Members Will Now Earn Points For Every Dollar Spent