If you’re still struggling to find a job in the current economy, you’ll be happy to know that this morning President Obama is expected to sign legislation to extend benefits for few more months. The New York Times has more info on how the extension will work, and who qualifies for it.
What You Need To Know About Today's Unemployment Benefits Extension
By cwalters November 6, 2009
- how to not suck 15 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Disability Insurance
- the ghost of bureaucracies past State Says Man Doesn’t Have To Repay $17K, Will Keep Billing Him For It Anyway
- returns and exchanges Forgot To Return A Purchase? Maybe Your Credit Card Issuer Can Help
- workin' for a livin' Bill Aims To Stop Employers From Incorrectly Classifying Employees As Independent Contractors
- Not Banking On Students Here Bill To Allow Students To Refinance Private And Federal Loans Dies After Senate Debate