We love free, and we love attempts to make people savvier about personal finance, so we really like this new personal finance website from the University of Idaho. It’s got all the basics covered, and there are things like checklists and downloadable worksheets so you can practice what they’re preaching. Some of the information is geared specifically to Idaho residents, but for the most part this is useful content that anyone can take advantage of.
University Launches Free Financial Education Website
By cwalters October 7, 2009
- say no to drugs Full-Page Ads Thank Trader Joe’s For Giving Consumers The Choice To Eat Drugged-Up Meat
- so that's what it means New Online Tool Shows You What The Heck Privacy Policies Actually Say
- say it ain't so Study: Ordering Pizza Online Adds Up When It Comes To Calories And Cash
- The Cost of Education University Of Phoenix’s Risk-Free Trial Might Not Cost You, But Is It An Accurate Taste Of College?
- not what you think it says 3 Common Misconceptions & 1 Important Truth About Privacy Policies