We love free, and we love attempts to make people savvier about personal finance, so we really like this new personal finance website from the University of Idaho. It’s got all the basics covered, and there are things like checklists and downloadable worksheets so you can practice what they’re preaching. Some of the information is geared specifically to Idaho residents, but for the most part this is useful content that anyone can take advantage of.
University Launches Free Financial Education Website
By cwalters October 7, 2009
- personal finance training 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- so that's what it means New Online Tool Shows You What The Heck Privacy Policies Actually Say
- From For-Profit to nonprofit For-Profit Grand Canyon University Set To Go Nonprofit
- making it right Feds Fine TitleMax, TitleBucks Parent Company $9M Over Alleged Illegal Loan Practices
- so far so good Court Ruling On Trade Dispute Also Prevents MPAA From Blocking File-Sharing Sites