We love free, and we love attempts to make people savvier about personal finance, so we really like this new personal finance website from the University of Idaho. It’s got all the basics covered, and there are things like checklists and downloadable worksheets so you can practice what they’re preaching. Some of the information is geared specifically to Idaho residents, but for the most part this is useful content that anyone can take advantage of.
University Launches Free Financial Education Website
By cwalters October 7, 2009
- Fun with Finances 5 Ways Couples Can Avoid Disastrous Money Mistakes
- say no to drugs Full-Page Ads Thank Trader Joe’s For Giving Consumers The Choice To Eat Drugged-Up Meat
- Plenty Of Caffeine For All-Nighters About 1,000 Starbucks Employees Heading To College Through Company’s Tuition Reimbursement Program
- say it ain't so Study: Ordering Pizza Online Adds Up When It Comes To Calories And Cash
- white house President Proposes New Legislation To Protect Consumers’ And Students’ Data