We love free, and we love attempts to make people savvier about personal finance, so we really like this new personal finance website from the University of Idaho. It’s got all the basics covered, and there are things like checklists and downloadable worksheets so you can practice what they’re preaching. Some of the information is geared specifically to Idaho residents, but for the most part this is useful content that anyone can take advantage of.
University Launches Free Financial Education Website
By cwalters October 7, 2009
- hack attack FAFSA Tool Vulnerability May Have Exposed 100K Individuals’ Personal Info
- so that's what it means New Online Tool Shows You What The Heck Privacy Policies Actually Say
- The Cost of Education University Of Phoenix’s Risk-Free Trial Might Not Cost You, But Is It An Accurate Taste Of College?
- not what you think it says 3 Common Misconceptions & 1 Important Truth About Privacy Policies
- exclusive New Home Depot Data Leak Exposes Gap In Consumer Privacy Protection