Ask.com has launched a new service—ask.com/deals—dedicated to finding the best deals online. We don’t know how well it works, but we like the tabs that let you quickly jump to free shipping offers and printable coupons. It might be a decent starting place if you’re in the market for something and need to comparison shop first. Update: Our readers say it’s not worth your time, at least in its current state—results are paltry and frequently old or expired.
Ask.com Launches New Service To Find The Best Deals
By cwalters October 7, 2009
- remember the '90s? Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?
- retail games Can You Spot The Black Friday Deal? Sale-Stacking Makes It Harder
- grocery shopping Yes, You Can Use Grocery Coupons While Avoiding Junk Food
- closeout retailers Customers File Class Action Over Allegedly Misleading TJ Maxx Price Tags
- can't use that Lay’s Wants Me To Try Their New BBQ Chips, Sends Me Expired Coupon