Ask.com has launched a new service—ask.com/deals—dedicated to finding the best deals online. We don’t know how well it works, but we like the tabs that let you quickly jump to free shipping offers and printable coupons. It might be a decent starting place if you’re in the market for something and need to comparison shop first. Update: Our readers say it’s not worth your time, at least in its current state—results are paltry and frequently old or expired.
Ask.com Launches New Service To Find The Best Deals
By cwalters October 7, 2009
- retail games Can You Spot The Black Friday Deal? Sale-Stacking Makes It Harder
- can't use that Lay’s Wants Me To Try Their New BBQ Chips, Sends Me Expired Coupon
- No more comparing for you Google Shutters Comparison Shopping Website
- technology shmechnology Study: Shoppers Still Prefer Paper Coupons Over Digital Discounts
- a change of pace Amazon Shutters Local Deals Service, Credit Card Processing Unit