Most inventions have quietly faded from society. But several have been resurrected and repurposed, with similarly poor results: The portable sauna (Snuggie Sauna), venetian blind sunglasses (Kanye West), TV goggles (Virtual Boy), and Honegar (Vic and Honey Realty).
Honegar And 29 Other Dumb Inventions From The Mid-1900s
By alexchasick September 28, 2009
- let's all go to the movies 3D, Smell-O-Vision & Indoor Weather: Rating The Best & Worst Movie Theater Innovations
- shiny objects Non-Diamond Engagement Rings Becoming More Popular
- you are and you aren't Why Your Cable Company Doesn’t Always Know If Your New Address Gets Service
- patently trolling U.S. Patent Office To Decide Whether Patent Troll Company Actually Owns Podcasting
- the copyright is strong with this one Disney Decides To Be Evil Again, Re-Sends Copyright Takedown For Star Wars Figure Pic