Most inventions have quietly faded from society. But several have been resurrected and repurposed, with similarly poor results: The portable sauna (Snuggie Sauna), venetian blind sunglasses (Kanye West), TV goggles (Virtual Boy), and Honegar (Vic and Honey Realty).
Honegar And 29 Other Dumb Inventions From The Mid-1900s
By alexchasick September 28, 2009
- the copyright is strong with this one Disney Decides To Be Evil Again, Re-Sends Copyright Takedown For Star Wars Figure Pic
- wordapalooza “Brexit”-Inspired Puns Join “-gate,” “-gasm” & “-pocalypse” In Baker’s Dozen Of Abused Suffixes
- thanks but no thanks Don’t Waste Your Time Sending These Ideas To Ford
- the past was terrible State Fairs Of Yesteryear Often Featured Creepy Baby-Judging Contests
- now shake hands Nashville Mayor Wants Google, Comcast, AT&T To Sit Down And Make Nice Over Fiber Plans