The End of .99 Pricing? Some British stores are dropping .99 pricing and rounding up to an even pound because “consumers are no longer fooled” by the slightly price and may actually appreciate the honesty of a “round pound.” We’ll see if retailers in America test this out for themselves. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick September 2, 2009
- always on sale Is Amazon Removing List Prices From Product Pages?
- that doesn't add up What Should I Do If The Prepackaged Produce At The Store Is Priced Incorrectly?
- surprise AT&T Ends Snooping Program, Stops Charging Internet Users Extra For Privacy
- fun with math Video Claims To Show Price Discrepancies Of Up To 78% At L.A. Zara Store
- detergent wars Walmart Brings In Other Brands, Challenges Longtime Partnership With Procter & Gamble