In the wake of New York State’s failed attempt to tax sugary sodas and juice drinks, the New York City Health Department has come out with a public service campaign to curb consumption the soft way: with the hard sell.
New York City's Anti-Soda Grossout
By consumerist.com September 2, 2009
- A new Spin On Things Health Group Remakes Iconic Coke Ad With People Suffering From Soda-Related Diseases
- here we go again Two California Cities Trying To Pass Laws That Would Tax Sugary Drinks By The Ounce
- it's always fizzy in philadelphia Here’s What You Should Know About Philadelphia’s New Tax On Soda
- the ghost of mayors past Appeals Court Shuts Down New York City’s Attack On Big Soda
- Cutting The Calories Coca-Cola, Pepsi And Dr Pepper Create Unholy Alliance To Cut Consumers’ Sugary Drink Calories