In the wake of New York State’s failed attempt to tax sugary sodas and juice drinks, the New York City Health Department has come out with a public service campaign to curb consumption the soft way: with the hard sell.
New York City's Anti-Soda Grossout
By consumerist.com September 2, 2009
- philadelphia Here’s What You Should Know About Philadelphia’s New Tax On Soda
- Improving Health With Taxes? World Health Organization Supports Taxes On Sugar Drinks To Curb Obesity
- Sugary tax Chicago Might Be Next To Try Tax On Sodas & Sugary Drinks
- Cutting The Sugar IHOP, Applebee’s Remove Sugary Drinks From Children’s Menu
- sweet justice Court Won’t Stop San Francisco’s Mandatory Warnings On Soda Ads