Verizon is sad that so many of you are jumping ship, so they’re hauling out the bargain naked DSL offer again. (“Naked” means no home phone line is required to take advantage of it.) The deal is $20/mo with a 1 year commitment, and they’re throwing in a free router—although DSLReports says a Verizon rep told them the router freebie will go away at some point. Also, it’s available online only.
Verizon Offering $20 Naked DSL
By cwalters August 3, 2009
- math is hard Sprint Exec Admits That “Half-Off” Offer Will Likely Only Result In Savings Of Around 20%
- more fiber in your diet Verizon Offers 2-Year Price Guarantee To New FiOS Customers, Doesn’t Mention New Fee
- astroturf Verizon Brings Fake Grassroots Campaign To New Jersey To Claim Support For Not Bringing Real Broadband
- disconnected Verizon: “People Are Going To Look Back And Laugh” At NJ Customers Worried About Their Copper Landlines
- good news bad news FCC: Cable Internet Really Is Getting Better But It Still Sucks To Have DSL