It’s funny when something accidental happens in advertising, like when billboards that shouldn’t be next to each other are put up. We always suspected the placement of religious billboards are intentional, but we’re really not sure about Cat Jesus. Yes, Cat Jesus.
When Billboards Collide
By cwalters August 3, 2009
- a peek into the past Why Is An Old Billboard A Treasured Symbol But A New One Is An Eyesore?
- the new normal Cannabis Company Unveils Country’s First Marijuana Billboards In Seattle
- poking the bear Man Takes Down Anti-Santander Billboards After Bank Sues For False Advertising, Defamation, Trademark Infringement
- Who Uses CDs? Starbucks To Stop Selling Those CDs Sitting In Front Of The Registers
- far far away McDonald’s & Other Fast Food Giants Battling For Siberian Customers