It’s funny when something accidental happens in advertising, like when billboards that shouldn’t be next to each other are put up. We always suspected the placement of religious billboards are intentional, but we’re really not sure about Cat Jesus. Yes, Cat Jesus.
When Billboards Collide
By cwalters August 3, 2009
- a peek into the past Why Is An Old Billboard A Treasured Symbol But A New One Is An Eyesore?
- public displays of advertising Not At All Creepy KitKat Billboards Will Give You A Massage
- silicon pan alley Musician Files $150M Lawsuit Against Spotify For Royalties
- bigvertising San Francisco Wants High-Rise Verizon And Visa Ads To Come Down Before Super Bowl
- accidental poisonings To Prevent Poisoned Kids, Lock Up Both The Pot Brownies And The Toothpaste