It’s funny when something accidental happens in advertising, like when billboards that shouldn’t be next to each other are put up. We always suspected the placement of religious billboards are intentional, but we’re really not sure about Cat Jesus. Yes, Cat Jesus.
When Billboards Collide
By cwalters August 3, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Why Is An Old Billboard A Treasured Symbol But A New One Is An Eyesore?
- McDonald’s Billboard Offers Free McFlurries For The Hot & Hungry
- Not At All Creepy KitKat Billboards Will Give You A Massage
- Comcast Should Pay You For Sitting Through All Its Product Placement In Sharknado 3
- Restaurant Says Offensive Comment On Customer’s Receipt Was A Joke Meant For Kitchen Staff