As growing global economic optimism begins to build, the market is betting that the Fed will raise interest rates by the end of this year. This will mean mortgages will get more costly and credit card APRs will rise, but the interest you make off your savings account will go up. [Bloomberg] (Photo: Ben Popken)
Interest Rates Will Rise Within The Year, Markets Bet
By Ben Popken June 8, 2009
- cutting the card My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- out with the old 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- Another Day Another Blow To AmEx American Express Raises Interest Rates In Effort To Be Just Like Other Credit Cards
- The New Payday Loan RISE Credit: A Safe Short-Term Loan Option Or A Payday Wolf In Rocky’s Sweatshirt?
- Free Scores And Higher Fees Citibank Raises Fees For Accounts, But Plans To Offer Free Credit Reports To Some Customers