From FunnyOrDie.com, here’s a comedic rendering of what credit card companies‘ reaction to the CARD Act must have been like. Warning: language and content not safe for work, children, or people who don’t like steak.
Video: Comedic Rendering Of Banks' Reaction To The CARD Act
By Laura Northrup May 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- Credit Card Processor For Work-At-Home Scam Companies Settles FTC Charges
- Feds Shut Down Florida-Based Debt-Relief Robocall Scammers
- American Express Automatically Switched Me To Paperless Statements; Is That Legal?
- Report: Credit Card Reforms Saved Consumers $16B In Six Years