Thank you everyone who contributed to donatetoconsumerist.com! Together we raised $8,292.04 for Consumerist. Thank you for your awesome show of support. The monies raised will go to help defray the costs of writers’ salaries, servers and legal costs for the site. Now, as promised as a sort of cherry on top of this whole endeavor, stay tuned for the Consumer Reports Snuggie test video… (Photo: Kila (kee-la))
Donation Drive Raises $8,292.04
By Ben Popken May 21, 2009
- as seen in private arbitration Your New Stormtrooper Snuggie Comes With A Surprise: It Strips You Of Your Right To File A Lawsuit
- say no to drugs Full-Page Ads Thank Trader Joe’s For Giving Consumers The Choice To Eat Drugged-Up Meat
- a dreamy deal Let’s Count The Ways In Which The NY Times’ Love Letter To The Comcast Merger Is Full Of Bull
- we've got you covered Scammer Must Repay $7.75M For Running Bogus Prayer Center & Consumer Complaint Service
- the tipping point Restaurants Can Deduct Credit Card Fees From Servers’ Tips, But Should They?