Thank you everyone who contributed to donatetoconsumerist.com! Together we raised $8,292.04 for Consumerist. Thank you for your awesome show of support. The monies raised will go to help defray the costs of writers’ salaries, servers and legal costs for the site. Now, as promised as a sort of cherry on top of this whole endeavor, stay tuned for the Consumer Reports Snuggie test video… (Photo: Kila (kee-la))
Donation Drive Raises $8,292.04
By Ben Popken May 21, 2009
- breaking the bill The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Comcast Bill
- the more you know Some Menu Items Aren’t All They Appear To Be
- where's my stuff? Vessyl Backers Still Waiting For Smart Cups Slated For Early 2015 Debut — So What’s The Holdup?
- going on strike Nearly 200 Former ITT Students Refusing To Pay Student Loans, But Is That A Good Idea?
- bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Time Warner Cable Bill