Thank you everyone who contributed to donatetoconsumerist.com! Together we raised $8,292.04 for Consumerist. Thank you for your awesome show of support. The monies raised will go to help defray the costs of writers’ salaries, servers and legal costs for the site. Now, as promised as a sort of cherry on top of this whole endeavor, stay tuned for the Consumer Reports Snuggie test video… (Photo: Kila (kee-la))
Donation Drive Raises $8,292.04
By Ben Popken May 21, 2009
- as seen in private arbitration Your New Stormtrooper Snuggie Comes With A Surprise: It Strips You Of Your Right To File A Lawsuit
- the more you know Some Menu Items Aren’t All They Appear To Be
- pick a side Federal Court Resolves Crucial Question: Is The Snuggie A Blanket Or A Garment?
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- the tipping point Restaurants Can Deduct Credit Card Fees From Servers’ Tips, But Should They?