Two words. The first word is cupcake. The second is truck. Started by a recently graduated New York Law School student who realized he wasn’t getting a job this year, Cupcakestop will be scooting around Manhattan, serving up treats like red velvet, oreo crumb, and black and white cookie. $1 for minis, $2.25 for regular size. I think they’re going to be Twittering their location at each stop, too. Innovation in the recession. Tasty.
Cupcake Truck Hits New York
By Ben Popken May 20, 2009
- exotic oreos Filled Cupcake Oreos Are Really Happening, Will Arrive February 8
- choco-ish Oreo’s New Choco Chip Cookie Flavor Is Tasty, But Isn’t Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavored
- now i want a cupcake Unconfirmed: Cupcake-Flavored Oreos Are Coming
- peanut contamination Flour Contaminated With Peanuts Causes Baked Goods Recalls At 7-Eleven, Chick-fil-A, Cinnabon, Supermarkets
- food court consolidation Pinkberry Bought By Company Behind Cold Stone Creamery, Blimpie