Two words. The first word is cupcake. The second is truck. Started by a recently graduated New York Law School student who realized he wasn’t getting a job this year, Cupcakestop will be scooting around Manhattan, serving up treats like red velvet, oreo crumb, and black and white cookie. $1 for minis, $2.25 for regular size. I think they’re going to be Twittering their location at each stop, too. Innovation in the recession. Tasty.
Cupcake Truck Hits New York
By Ben Popken May 20, 2009
- Back To Pushing Sugar Seven Crumbs Locations To Reopen Next Month With The Addition Of Non-Cupcake Treats
- oh, god, why? From Jelly Donut Burgers To Fish Stick Pizza: The Year In Stunt Foods
- cupcake deployment technologies Sprinkles Finally Expands 24-Hour Cupcake ATM To New York City
- day-old cupcakes Crumbs To Rise From The Ashes… And Become Just Another Treats Shop
- cupcake crash Crumbs Shuts Down All Of Its Cupcake Stores