Shelley just sent us this photo of a store she saw in New Jersey this afternoon. We particularly like that the neon signs in the window are just as contradictory as the roof signs. It’s like a decorating theme.
This Discount Store Enjoys Messing With Its Customers' Minds
By cwalters April 23, 2009
- a peek into the past Why Is An Old Billboard A Treasured Symbol But A New One Is An Eyesore?
- point of no returns Signs That Say ‘Final Sale’ May Not Mean What You Think They Do
- unexpected tarantula Good News: Loose Tarantula That Freaked Out Petco Shopper Was Just A Shed Exoskeleton
- brought to you by the letter $ Judge Tells Minnesota Vikings & Wells Fargo To Settle Stadium “Photo Bombing” Spat
- clothes and eggs Would You Buy A New Summer Outfit While Purchasing Eggs At The Local Supermarket?