Shelley just sent us this photo of a store she saw in New Jersey this afternoon. We particularly like that the neon signs in the window are just as contradictory as the roof signs. It’s like a decorating theme.
This Discount Store Enjoys Messing With Its Customers' Minds
By cwalters April 23, 2009
- halloween trees are a thing At Hallmark, Get Halloween Ornaments For Your Halloween Tree
- nothing to see here Wet Seal Workers Claim Company Shipped Unassembled Boxes Instead Of Clothing
- what's going on? Is Your Local RadioShack Store Closing Soon? Let Us Know
- confuse the consumerist Here Are Some E-Mails To Consumerist That We Don’t Understand
- a peek into the past Why Is An Old Billboard A Treasured Symbol But A New One Is An Eyesore?