Shelley just sent us this photo of a store she saw in New Jersey this afternoon. We particularly like that the neon signs in the window are just as contradictory as the roof signs. It’s like a decorating theme.
This Discount Store Enjoys Messing With Its Customers' Minds
By cwalters April 23, 2009
- nothing to see here Wet Seal Workers Claim Company Shipped Unassembled Boxes Instead Of Clothing
- halloween trees are a thing At Hallmark, Get Halloween Ornaments For Your Halloween Tree
- a peek into the past Why Is An Old Billboard A Treasured Symbol But A New One Is An Eyesore?
- the mouths of babes 7-Year-Old Girl Questions ‘Fun Gifts For Boys’ Sign At Tesco
- a fine mess Burst Bakery Pipe Covers Home In Flour; Bun-Bakers Won’t Fork Over Dough To Clean Mess Up