Now that a bunch of people have a finger in the “If you lose your job, we’ll help you out with payments” punch bowl, which is the best deal? Hyundai, Ford or GM? Jalopnik broke it down and says the original is the best, giving the award to Hyundai Assurance Plus. “Hyundai is the only one offering negative equity coverage with real teeth and payment assistance,” they wrote. Caveats apply depending on your situation. and, “in the end, if you are fairly certain you’re going to be losing your job soon you shouldn’t buy a new car.”
Hyundai Vs Ford Vs GM: Who's Got The Best Car Payment Protection Plan?
By Ben Popken April 6, 2009
- recalls Another 4.4 Million Cars From 11 Brands Recalled For Takata Airbags
- get out of my dreams and into my rental car GM Testing Car-Sharing Program In NYC As Alternative To Zipcar, Uber
- [not] pushing the brake Hyundai Recalls 305K Sedans For Brake Light Issues
- look ma no humans GM Investing $500M In Lyft, Hopes You Will Eventually Get Rides From Self-Driving Fleet
- stopping short Automatic Emergency Braking To Be Standard In Cars By 2022