Now that a bunch of people have a finger in the “If you lose your job, we’ll help you out with payments” punch bowl, which is the best deal? Hyundai, Ford or GM? Jalopnik broke it down and says the original is the best, giving the award to Hyundai Assurance Plus. “Hyundai is the only one offering negative equity coverage with real teeth and payment assistance,” they wrote. Caveats apply depending on your situation. and, “in the end, if you are fairly certain you’re going to be losing your job soon you shouldn’t buy a new car.”
Hyundai Vs Ford Vs GM: Who's Got The Best Car Payment Protection Plan?
By Ben Popken April 6, 2009
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Hyundai Replaces General Motors As Official Automotive Sponsor Of The NFL
- general morass Why Every Driver Should Care About The GM Ignition Recall
- your mileage may vary EPA Wants Car Companies To Test Gas Mileage In Real World
- pay up the volume Recording Industry Sues Ford, GM Over “CD-Ripping” Vehicles
- recalls August Recall Roundup – Beware Of Toppling Bar Stools