Some stores—like A&P Supermarkets and Bed Bath & Beyond, for example—seem to have a sort of antagonism against coupon users. (For that matter, some of our commenters do too, but they are wrong.) Steve Gosset notes on his “Reality Bites Back” blog that the shortsighted coupon policies at these two stores only ended up costing them more fees, or even a sale.
Why Do Some Stores Act Stupid About Coupons?
By cwalters April 4, 2009
- give it a try Sure, Go Ahead And Try To Use That Expired Coupon
- it was all beyond Bed Bath & Beyond Is Losing Money On Our Coupon Addiction
- help 8 Retailers That Have Your Back When You Forget Your Coupon
- returns and exchanges Bed Bath & Beyond Will Change Return Policy For Items Without Receipt
- coupon codes Abandon Your Online Shopping Cart, Get Coaxed Back With Coupon Codes