Is it safe to buy meat when the “sell by” date is about to expire? How safe is it to buy beef or fish at a reduced price because the “sell by” date is about to expire? What are signs of bad steak? Does browning around the edges indicate it’s spoiled? [CR]
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- Expiration Daze New Legislation Tries To Clear Up Confusion Over “Sell By,” “Best By” & Other Expiration Dates
- operation meat locker National Epidemic Of People Shoving Meat Down Pants Is Not Close To Stopping
- beef beefs Appeals Court: Insurance Doesn’t Have To Pay For 2008 Burrito Recall
- smells fine to me Ex Trader Joe’s President To Sell Food Past Its Sell-By Date, But Don’t Call It ‘Expired’