Have you checked out the Consumerist Comments Code? It’s got guidelines we’ve found make the comments area interesting and enjoyable for others to read and participate in.
- just scratching the surface More Sketchiness Revealed About Retailer That Charges Customers $250 For Threatening To Complain
- if you don't have anything nice to say Wedding Company Contract Tries To Ban Bride & Groom From “Encouraging” Negative Feedback
- speak up How To Tell The FCC Exactly What You Think About The Proposed Net Neutrality Rule
- we even packed a pic-a-nic basket Yellowstone Visitors Ask The Park To Please Train Bears To Hang Out Where Humans Can See Them
- no fios for you Verizon Nearing End Of Plans To Build FiOS Network