Have you checked out the Consumerist Comments Code? It’s got guidelines we’ve found make the comments area interesting and enjoyable for others to read and participate in.
- just scratching the surface More Sketchiness Revealed About Retailer That Charges Customers $250 For Threatening To Complain
- poof UPDATE: Ticketmaster Voucher Codes Vanish, Then Reappear
- #letbarbiecode Computer Engineer Barbie Needs Men To Write Code, Can’t Reboot Computer
- speak up Today’s Your Last Chance: FCC Public Comment Period For Net Neutrality Ends Tomorrow
- no fios for you Verizon Nearing End Of Plans To Build FiOS Network