Have you checked out the Consumerist Comments Code? It’s got guidelines we’ve found make the comments area interesting and enjoyable for others to read and participate in.
More From Consumerist
- Yellowstone Visitors Ask The Park To Please Train Bears To Hang Out Where Humans Can See Them
- 10-Year-Old Receives $10K Facebook Bug Bounty For Finding Instagram Comment Flaw
- Can A Cashier Make Me Read My 3-Digit Credit Card Code In Front Of Other Shoppers?
- UPDATE: Ticketmaster Voucher Codes Vanish, Then Reappear
- Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase