A grocery growth ray is set to hit a popular condiment and several kinds of baked corn with names ending “tos.” To push the brands as being good values, Heinz will be selling slightly larger ketchup bottles, and Frito-Lay is adding 20% to Tostitos, Fritos, Cheetos and Doritos – without raising the price. Unlike the grocery shrink ray, you can bet this change will be loudly trumpeted on the package.
Grocery Growth Ray To Hit Ketchup, Chips
By Ben Popken February 24, 2009
- shrink ray Sun Chips Bags Shrink From 10 Ounces To 7 Ounces, Price Stays The Same
- shrink ray Mustard Shrink Ray Squeezes Out An Ounce From Redesigned Bottle
- what the hell japan Mountain Dew Cheetos Are Now A Reality…In Japan
- really cool ranch Target Explains Refrigerated Doritos, Locks Up The Cheetos
- it never ends Shrimp Mayonnaise Doritos: Yet Another Bewildering Flavor You Won’t Find In The U.S.