A grocery growth ray is set to hit a popular condiment and several kinds of baked corn with names ending “tos.” To push the brands as being good values, Heinz will be selling slightly larger ketchup bottles, and Frito-Lay is adding 20% to Tostitos, Fritos, Cheetos and Doritos – without raising the price. Unlike the grocery shrink ray, you can bet this change will be loudly trumpeted on the package.
Grocery Growth Ray To Hit Ketchup, Chips
By Ben Popken February 24, 2009
- shrink ray Mustard Shrink Ray Squeezes Out An Ounce From Redesigned Bottle
- shrink ray Sun Chips Bags Shrink From 10 Ounces To 7 Ounces, Price Stays The Same
- really cool ranch Target Explains Refrigerated Doritos, Locks Up The Cheetos
- snacks don't lie Pepsi: We’re Trying To Sell You Healthier Snacks, But You Keep Buying Cheetos
- more of a dessert cheeto Cheetos Will Sell Cinnamon-Sugar Puffs This Spring