A grocery growth ray is set to hit a popular condiment and several kinds of baked corn with names ending “tos.” To push the brands as being good values, Heinz will be selling slightly larger ketchup bottles, and Frito-Lay is adding 20% to Tostitos, Fritos, Cheetos and Doritos – without raising the price. Unlike the grocery shrink ray, you can bet this change will be loudly trumpeted on the package.
Grocery Growth Ray To Hit Ketchup, Chips
By Ben Popken February 24, 2009
- shrink ray Mustard Shrink Ray Squeezes Out An Ounce From Redesigned Bottle
- Combining taco and chips again Are Cheetos The New Doritos At Taco Bell?
- reverse shrink ray Rare Grocery Growth Ray Sighting At Costco: Detergent Grows By 10 Pods
- grocery shrink ray Charmin Shaves A Fraction Of An Inch Off Wet Wipes For Adults
- reading the fine print Pepsi, Frito-Lay Quietly Adding GMO Ingredient Labels To Some Foods