A hard plastic travel soap case makes it a snap to keep your digital camera safe from getting bonked around. If your camera is small enough, an Altoids tin works too. Spotted this in the March issue of Real Simple (which I found a copy of left on the train, so I get +5 frugality points).
Your Digital Camera In A Travel Soap Case
By Ben Popken February 22, 2009
- the late mavica era Raiders of the Lost Walmart Will Accessorize Your Ancient Digital Camera
- new and exciting freezers This Freezer Case Knows When You’re Frowning At The Bagel Bites
- calendar of deals Here’s What You’ll Find Deals On In March
- garden of discontent 1800Flowers Sends Grandma Small, Non-Seasonal Christmas Bouquet
- no photos Woman Ticketed For Google Glass Says United Airlines Asked Her To Take Off Device For “Security Reasons”