A hard plastic travel soap case makes it a snap to keep your digital camera safe from getting bonked around. If your camera is small enough, an Altoids tin works too. Spotted this in the March issue of Real Simple (which I found a copy of left on the train, so I get +5 frugality points).
Your Digital Camera In A Travel Soap Case
By Ben Popken February 22, 2009
- the late mavica era Raiders of the Lost Walmart Will Accessorize Your Ancient Digital Camera
- garden of discontent 1800Flowers Sends Grandma Small, Non-Seasonal Christmas Bouquet
- new and exciting freezers This Freezer Case Knows When You’re Frowning At The Bagel Bites
- monkey see... monkey do U.S. Copyright Office Agrees: Monkey Self-Portraits Are Public Domain
- garden of discontent Here’s Why Florists’ Websites And Reality Will Never Match Up