You can’t cancel your annual membership agreement with Hasbro’s “D&D Insider”—at least not easily, and not at all for some frustrated users. Company admins keep giving out ridiculous instructions on the user forums, but those posts are followed by customers saying all they get are error messages, no matter what browser/OS combo they try. To make matters worse, their customer service department was closed over the holidays, so nobody was answering the phone numbers they listed. This is the kind of runaround we expect from scammers like the Acai resellers, not a national toy company.
Hasbro Casts Spell Of Greater Invisibility Over D&D Cancellation Page
By cwalters January 10, 2009
- no love here Costco Citi Card Users Receive Cancellation Notices, Are Very Confused
- it wasn't us Esurance: No, Our Billboard Didn’t Actually Suggest You “Cover Your Home In A D**k”
- comcast cares Comcast Locks Customers Out Of Accounts, Has Been “Working On It” Since 2012
- Pay To Replay Snapchat Now Lets Users Pay For The Ability To Replay Those Self-Destructing Messages
- Maybe Don't Eat That Soylent Stops Sale Of Meal-Replacement Powder After Customers Report Becoming Ill