that product you wanted? It was only one dollar. Back in the past. When you didn’t buy it. Are you ashamed? Do you harbor rage against it? Does it keep you up at night? Don’t let it get in your heads, Consumerists, or you’re letting the Wal-Mart win! Fight back, Consumers! Fight back against their mind games, and their awkward notion of sales, in one fell swoop; shop elsewhere. Thanks, Bryan!
Wal-Mart Taunts you with 200% Sale
By AlexJarvis January 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Mayborn USA Recalling More Than 3M Spill-Proof Cups Because Drinking Mold Is Gross
- Got A Fitbit Or Other Gadget For Christmas? It’s Time To Opt Out Of Mandatory Arbitration!
- Walmart Asks More Suppliers To Pay For Space In Warehouses And On Shelves, And They Rebel
- 10 Years After Verdict, Walmart Must Pay $151 Million To Employees Who Worked Off The Clock
- Target Shoppers Aren’t ‘Cautious,’ They’re Shopping At Walmart