Monster Cable has agreed to drop a heavily mocked (by us, anyway) trademark lawsuit against Monster Mini Golf after a private phone call between the founders of the two companies. Great, now you won’t be able to tell if you’re playing mini golf or being gouged by a cable manufacturer. [News10.net] (Thanks to Trever!)
By cwalters January 6, 2009
- lobbyists say the darnedest things Top Cable Lobbyist Just Doesn’t See Why You Hate Your Cable Company When Google, Facebook Are Big Too
- big data is watching How Much Control Do You Actually Have Over Your Private Data?
- reality check Don’t Believe Comcast… Mobile Broadband Is Not Competition For Cable Internet
- comcast Here’s What Netflix, Dish & Others Said To The FCC About The Comcast/TWC Merger
- flying the unfriendly skies Veteran Accuses American Airlines Of Illegally Barring Her Service Dog From Plane