Ever since switching to FIOS a few months back, reader GiteEmSteveDave has been pestered by his old provider, Cablevision. Like any other jaded ex, Cablevision is losing it’s mind in well-meaning promises – like, offering “411+911 FREE”. Gitem, you have to be firm – you had good times together, but you’re with FIOS now, and Cablevision needs to move on and accept it. If they don’t get the picture, then maybe a little tough love is in order.
Cablevision Wants You Back, Promises "Free 911"
By AlexJarvis November 20, 2008
More From Consumerist
- State Attorney General Wants To Know If New Yorkers Are Actually Getting The Broadband They Pay For
- Survey Says: You Still Hate Your Cable Company, But Maybe A Little Less Than Before
- 3 Reasons Comcast’s Samsung App Is Not The Answer To Set-Top Box Reform
- NYC Officials Grill Verizon About Incomplete FiOS Rollout
- Verizon Ends FiOS Streaming Apps For Xbox And Smart TVs March 31