Ever since switching to FIOS a few months back, reader GiteEmSteveDave has been pestered by his old provider, Cablevision. Like any other jaded ex, Cablevision is losing it’s mind in well-meaning promises – like, offering “411+911 FREE”. Gitem, you have to be firm – you had good times together, but you’re with FIOS now, and Cablevision needs to move on and accept it. If they don’t get the picture, then maybe a little tough love is in order.
Cablevision Wants You Back, Promises "Free 911"
By AlexJarvis November 20, 2008
- no fios for you Verizon: Rally All You Want, We’re Not Bringing FiOS To Your Town
- fast faster fastest slow State Attorney General Wants To Know If New Yorkers Are Actually Getting The Broadband They Pay For
- who's the fastest? Judge Says Cablevision Must Stop Running Ads Calling Verizon A “Liar”
- who's the fastest? Cablevision Sues Verizon, Claims “Fastest WiFi” Ads Are Misleading
- a million cuts Cablevision Now Offering Free Digital Antennas For Cord-Cutters