Ever since switching to FIOS a few months back, reader GiteEmSteveDave has been pestered by his old provider, Cablevision. Like any other jaded ex, Cablevision is losing it’s mind in well-meaning promises – like, offering “411+911 FREE”. Gitem, you have to be firm – you had good times together, but you’re with FIOS now, and Cablevision needs to move on and accept it. If they don’t get the picture, then maybe a little tough love is in order.
Cablevision Wants You Back, Promises "Free 911"
By AlexJarvis November 20, 2008
- fast faster fastest slow State Attorney General Wants To Know If New Yorkers Are Actually Getting The Broadband They Pay For
- (still) can't get no Survey Says: You Still Hate Your Cable Company, But Maybe A Little Less Than Before
- We Can Do Better 3 Reasons Comcast’s Samsung App Is Not The Answer To Set-Top Box Reform
- that's a lot of complaints NYC Officials Grill Verizon About Incomplete FiOS Rollout
- the end Verizon Ends FiOS Streaming Apps For Xbox And Smart TVs March 31