Good news: Apple is extending MobileMe subscriptions by an additional 60 days to make up for the recent problems with the service. The extension applies to all subscribers with an active account as of August 19th. Apple granted a 30 day extension a few weeks ago.[InformationWeek]
By cwalters August 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- How To Cancel Your Subscription To Apple Music Before The Free Trial Ends Sept. 30
- iOS 10 Will Allow Nomorobo & Other Call Blockers To Work On iPhones
- Julep Subscribers Mad After Receiving Almost-Expired Sunscreen Lipstick; Will Get Refunds
- So Many “Meal Box” Options, But Are They Any Different From Each Other?
- Apple May Be Buying Tidal, Blocking Spotify Update