Good news: Apple is extending MobileMe subscriptions by an additional 60 days to make up for the recent problems with the service. The extension applies to all subscribers with an active account as of August 19th. Apple granted a 30 day extension a few weeks ago.[InformationWeek]
By cwalters August 19, 2008
- stop calling me! iOS 10 Will Allow Nomorobo & Other Call Blockers To Work On iPhones
- mea culpa Julep Subscribers Mad After Receiving Almost-Expired Sunscreen Lipstick; Will Get Refunds
- stream a little stream Apple May Be Buying Tidal, Blocking Spotify Update
- meals at your door So Many “Meal Box” Options, But Are They Any Different From Each Other?
- satellite of rage Dish Network Sues Tribune Broadcasting Over ‘Dump Dish’ Campaign