Good news: Apple is extending MobileMe subscriptions by an additional 60 days to make up for the recent problems with the service. The extension applies to all subscribers with an active account as of August 19th. Apple granted a 30 day extension a few weeks ago.[InformationWeek]
By cwalters August 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- How To Cancel Your Subscription To Apple Music Before The Free Trial Ends Sept. 30
- Apple May Be Buying Tidal, Blocking Spotify Update
- Sen. Al Franken Calls For Federal Investigation Into Apple Music
- Apple Music Managed To Keep 6.5 Million Paying Customers So Far
- So Many “Meal Box” Options, But Are They Any Different From Each Other?