Good news: Apple is extending MobileMe subscriptions by an additional 60 days to make up for the recent problems with the service. The extension applies to all subscribers with an active account as of August 19th. Apple granted a 30 day extension a few weeks ago.[InformationWeek]
By cwalters August 19, 2008
- today's the day How To Cancel Your Subscription To Apple Music Before The Free Trial Ends Sept. 30
- taylor swift is not omnipotent Musicians Will Get More Than $0 During Apple Music Trial, But How Much Is That?
- listen up Apple Knows You Hate iTunes And Love Spotify, So They’re Launching A Streaming Music Service Too
- cutting the cord HBO Now Accounted For Almost 1% Of Internet Video Traffic On Sunday Night
- meals at your door So Many “Meal Box” Options, But Are They Any Different From Each Other?