You Starbucks haters out there can rejoice, because the company just posted its first quarterly loss EVAR “of $6.7 million, or 1 cent per share, compared with a year-earlier net profit of $158.3 million, or 21 cents per share.” Store closures and restructuring are to blame, as well as the fact that nobody can afford anything anymore. [Reuters]
By cwalters July 30, 2008
- you don't say Chairman Of University Of Phoenix Parent Company Dumps Millions Of Dollars In Stocks
- a time to chill Dunkin’ Donuts Planning To Sell Bottled Coffee Drinks Starting Next Year
- More money same coffee Starbucks Annual Price Increase Showed Up Early Thanks To Glitch
- moving on and shutting doors Office Depot To Close 300 More Stores, Expand “Store Of The Future” Pilot
- the bottom line How Much Does Cord-Cutting Actually Cost Big Cable?