For those of you who wanted a transcript of the NPR interview I did yesterday about the Grocery Shrink Ray, we added one here.
By Ben Popken July 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Rare Grocery Growth Ray Sighting At Costco: Detergent Grows By 10 Pods
- Pepsodent Shrinks Toothpaste Tubes Slightly To Keep $1 Price Point
- Sargento Shortchanges Customers Who Prefer Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Mustard Shrink Ray Squeezes Out An Ounce From Redesigned Bottle
- Charmin Shaves A Fraction Of An Inch Off Wet Wipes For Adults