Junk food connoisseurs will be elated to learn that according to Fox 5, Yum! Brand restaurants are now restocking tomatoes after the recent salmonella outbreak which has forced many restaurants to take them off the menu. Federal officials say that the outbreak has sickened 277 people nationwide. The Yum! Brand restaurants include Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, A&W and Long John Silver’s. This article does not imply, however, that their food alone won’t make you sick.
Yum! Brands Restaurants Now Serving Tomatoes
By JaySlatkin June 17, 2008
- Ditching Yellow No. 6 and others Taco Bell, Pizza Hut Ditching Artificial Flavors By End Of 2015
- taste the tetracycline Activist Investors Call On KFC To Phase Out Antibiotics In Chickens
- around the world in 80000 calories International Fast Food Roundup: Fish-Shaped Fish Sticks And A Creme Egg McFlurry
- it's about time Taco Bell Confirms It’s Testing Delivery Near College Campuses Because Obviously
- How about a beer & a chalupa? New Chicago Taco Bell Could Be Company’s First To Sell Alcohol