Junk food connoisseurs will be elated to learn that according to Fox 5, Yum! Brand restaurants are now restocking tomatoes after the recent salmonella outbreak which has forced many restaurants to take them off the menu. Federal officials say that the outbreak has sickened 277 people nationwide. The Yum! Brand restaurants include Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, A&W and Long John Silver’s. This article does not imply, however, that their food alone won’t make you sick.
Yum! Brands Restaurants Now Serving Tomatoes
By JaySlatkin June 17, 2008
- taste the tetracycline Activist Investors Call On KFC To Phase Out Antibiotics In Chickens
- around the world in 80000 calories International Fast Food Roundup: Fish-Shaped Fish Sticks And A Creme Egg McFlurry
- what's in your food Burger King, KFC & 14 Other Restaurant Chains Still Earning “F” Grades For Antibiotics Policies
- easy beats better Yum CEO Would Rather Pizza Hut Be More Convenient Than Have A Better Product
- promises promises Chipotle CEO Promises New Safety Standards Won’t Mean Higher Prices