Junk food connoisseurs will be elated to learn that according to Fox 5, Yum! Brand restaurants are now restocking tomatoes after the recent salmonella outbreak which has forced many restaurants to take them off the menu. Federal officials say that the outbreak has sickened 277 people nationwide. The Yum! Brand restaurants include Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, A&W and Long John Silver’s. This article does not imply, however, that their food alone won’t make you sick.
Yum! Brands Restaurants Now Serving Tomatoes
By JaySlatkin June 17, 2008
- they took our jobs! Yum Brands CEO: Robots Will Take Over Fast Food Jobs In Next 10 Years
- Ditching Yellow No. 6 and others Taco Bell, Pizza Hut Ditching Artificial Flavors By End Of 2015
- mmm chicken and doughnuts Report: Burger King And Tim Hortons Asked Popeyes Out, Maybe For A Merger
- taste the tetracycline Activist Investors Call On KFC To Phase Out Antibiotics In Chickens
- louisiana by way of toronto Burger King And Tim Hortons Parent Company To Acquire Popeyes