These Sun Chips have shrunk from 11.5 oz to 10.5 oz and are still being sold at the same price. “Not even healthy foods that normally are already sold in smaller portions are safe,” says tipster MasonTwo who spotted these on the shelves at Walmart. CNN says the products most vulnerable to the Grocery Shrink Ray are paper towels, potato chips, sticks of gum, toilet paper, detergent and candy bars. Hey, look at the bright side, maybe the Grocery Shrink Ray is just what we need to fight the obesity crisis.
Grocery Shrink Ray Hits Garden Salsa Sun Chips
By Ben Popken June 17, 2008
- like candy from a box Grocery Shrink Ray Swipes A Few Junior Mints
- grocery shrink ray Charmin Shaves A Fraction Of An Inch Off Wet Wipes For Adults
- reverse shrink ray Rare Grocery Growth Ray Sighting At Costco: Detergent Grows By 10 Pods
- grocery shrink ray Gift-Wrap Shrink Ray: Walmart’s Labels Are A Little Smaller
- washed away Costco Shrink Rays Bins Of Detergent Pods Ever So Slightly