These Sun Chips have shrunk from 11.5 oz to 10.5 oz and are still being sold at the same price. “Not even healthy foods that normally are already sold in smaller portions are safe,” says tipster MasonTwo who spotted these on the shelves at Walmart. CNN says the products most vulnerable to the Grocery Shrink Ray are paper towels, potato chips, sticks of gum, toilet paper, detergent and candy bars. Hey, look at the bright side, maybe the Grocery Shrink Ray is just what we need to fight the obesity crisis.
Grocery Shrink Ray Hits Garden Salsa Sun Chips
By Ben Popken June 17, 2008
- shrink ray Sun Chips Bags Shrink From 10 Ounces To 7 Ounces, Price Stays The Same
- white cloud Toilet Paper Shrink Ray Hits Walmart Brand Rolls
- where's the candy? Are Nestlé’s Raisinet Boxes “Recklessly” Under-Filled?
- like candy from a box Grocery Shrink Ray Swipes A Few Junior Mints
- needs more chives Kraft Scoops .5 Ounces Out Of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Bins