A lawyer in Florida has launched a business where he’ll send a complaint letter on your behalf for a flat $50 fee. He even sends prospective customers to our website to educate themselves on “fighting back.” Florida only. [Equal-Footing]
- gimme shelter Homeowners Out $15,500 When Sketchy Bomb Shelter Seller Fails To Deliver
- huh Fertility Service Threatens Customer With Multimillion-Dollar Lawsuit For Complaining To Better Business Bureau
- Score One For The Consumer Court Sides With Consumer In Suit Against Retailer That Charges $250 When Customers Threaten To Complain
- well that's settled Scammy, Bankrupt “USA Discounters” To Pay $96M For Targeting, Then Suing Armed Forces Customers
- a slapp in the face How Does A Negative Amazon Review Result In Threats Of A Lawsuit?