Brita wants you to keep paying $6-$10 for their disposable water filters, but here’s a way to refill your own for $.50. [Instructables]
- smart pitchers Amazon And Brita Announce Smart Pitcher That Orders Its Own Filters
- No Sharp Objects Please Brita Recalls Hello Kitty, SpongeBob, Dora, Ninja Turtles Water Bottles Because Kids Don’t Like Lacerated Lips
- a stitch in time... 5 Home Repairs To Make Now To Avoid Problems Later
- wal-pay Why Does Walmart Think That Its Payment App Will Be Such A Hit?
- one week of tv please Next Year, You Can Buy Pay-As-You-Go Cable From Comcast If You Want