Brita wants you to keep paying $6-$10 for their disposable water filters, but here’s a way to refill your own for $.50. [Instructables]
More From Consumerist
- Amazon And Brita Announce Smart Pitcher That Orders Its Own Filters
- Next Year, You Can Buy Pay-As-You-Go Cable From Comcast If You Want
- Don’t Ruin Your Summer Fun With Water-Borne Illness: Make Sure Pools And Hot Tubs Are Safe
- Why Does Walmart Think That Its Payment App Will Be Such A Hit?
- Bottled Water Expected To Outsell Soda For The First Time Soon