Y’all really don’t have good feelings about the economy, according to the Consumer Confidence Index which dropped to 75 this month from 87.3 in January. That’s the lowest it’s been since the 64.8 of Feb ’03, just before the US invaded Iraq. Furthemore, the “expectations for th next six months index” dropped to 57.9 from 69.3 in January. It might be a good time to start eating less so your stomach shrinks in preparation for the lean times.
Consumer Confidence Plunges
By consumerist.com February 26, 2008
- burgernomics The Bacon Cheeseburger Index, And 6 Other Odd Economic Indicators
- have miles... will travel What Are The Best And Worst Airlines For Using Rewards Travel?
- bottom of the barrel Only One Retailer Comes Out Smelling Worse Than Walmart In Latest Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Retail Colonoscopy Best Buy Defies Everyone’s Expectations, Is Mysteriously Not Dead
- the worst of the worst Time Warner Cable Has Lowest Customer Satisfaction Score Of All U.S. Companies, Not Just Cable Providers