Y’all really don’t have good feelings about the economy, according to the Consumer Confidence Index which dropped to 75 this month from 87.3 in January. That’s the lowest it’s been since the 64.8 of Feb ’03, just before the US invaded Iraq. Furthemore, the “expectations for th next six months index” dropped to 57.9 from 69.3 in January. It might be a good time to start eating less so your stomach shrinks in preparation for the lean times.
Consumer Confidence Plunges
By consumerist.com February 26, 2008
- burgernomics The Bacon Cheeseburger Index, And 6 Other Odd Economic Indicators
- where are the 75% off candy canes? Here’s What You Should Be Shopping For In January
- Retail Colonoscopy Best Buy Defies Everyone’s Expectations, Is Mysteriously Not Dead
- have miles... will travel What Are The Best And Worst Airlines For Using Rewards Travel?
- people have opinions Everyone Still Loves Chick-Fil-A; Chipotle, Not So Much