Personal finance blog FiLife’s Ron Leiber on why he bought stocks this morning: because he’s nowhere close to retirement. [FiLife]
- in the land of the cheeseheads What’s It Like To Be An NFL Owner? Ask The Green Bay Packers Shareholders
- best sale Best Buy CEO Sells Half Of His Vested Shares, Remains Totally Confident In Company
- another 130 bite the dust JCPenney To Close 130 to 140 Stores Over Next Few Months
- too good to be true No, Mark Zuckerberg Is Not Giving Away Millions In Facebook Stock To People Who Copy, Paste Something
- comparisons Who Gives Better Retirement Advice: A Palm Reader Or An Investment Adviser?