Personal finance blog FiLife’s Ron Leiber on why he bought stocks this morning: because he’s nowhere close to retirement. [FiLife]
- still at it 101-Year Old Man Still Working At Same Lighting Company After 73 Years
- hey ron. hey billy. We Wish We Had More Information About This Hilarious Thing
- best sale Best Buy CEO Sells Half Of His Vested Shares, Remains Totally Confident In Company
- comparisons Who Gives Better Retirement Advice: A Palm Reader Or An Investment Adviser?
- too good to be true No, Mark Zuckerberg Is Not Giving Away Millions In Facebook Stock To People Who Copy, Paste Something