In the first cost-cutting move by new Sprint CEO Dan Hesse, 4,000 jobs were cut. Its stock subsequently sunk 26% to a new 52-week low of $8.56. Wall Street is overreacting, we have this feeling in our heart of hearts that Hesse can turn things around. [Reuters]
- picking a fight Sprint Is Prepping To Start A Price War, But Will Competitors Take The Bet?
- not gonna happen Sprint Gives Up Dream Of Wedded Bliss With T-Mobile, Gives CEO Dan Hesse The Boot
- snip snip Ralph Lauren Closing Stores, Cutting Jobs In Effort To Turn Around Sliding Sales
- just say no Why Sprint’s Case For T-Mobile Merger Is Logical But Bad For Consumers
- Does No. 3 + No. 4 = No. 1? Sprint Reportedly Offers $32 Billion To Buy T-Mobile