If you have babies visiting you this holiday season, don’t let them sleep on air mattresses, says the CPSC. They’ve received several reports of suffocation deaths because the mattresses can be too soft for infants. The same goes for waterbeds, although if you have a waterbed then you’re probably living in 1982 and this blog hasn’t been invented yet. [CPSC]
- Not Sleeping Safely IKEA Recalls 169,000 Crib Mattresses After Reports Infants Became Trapped Between Mattress And Crib
- re-recalls IKEA Recalls SPELEVINK Crib Mattresses For A Second Time: Now It’s Flammability
- Get Rid Of This Product Pronto CPSC: Sixth Infant Death Linked To Recalled Nap Nanny Recliner
- Not Sleeping Safely IKEA Expands Crib Mattress Recall To Include Five Additional Styles
- adventures in sleeping Would You Buy A Mattress Before Trying It Out In A Store First?