Department store Santas sent out by a staffing agency in Australia have been instructed to say “Ha ha ha” instead of “Ho ho ho” because “Ho” is demeaning to women. A 70-year-old Santa claims he was fired for sticking with the traditional “whore” Christmas verbiage; the department store says it was because of the man’s attitude. [Reuters]
By cwalters December 7, 2007
- ho ho hold on Shoppers At Simon Malls Do Not Want Santa Claus Living In Some Sleek, Modern Version Of The North Pole
- wal-santa For The First Time, Santa Is Coming To Walmart
- ho ho no no Should Malls Charge Kids For The Privilege Of Visiting Santa Claus?
- ho ho ho JCPenney Offers Virtual Reality Flight With Santa, Reindeer, And Product Placements
- godless commies Is The Origin Story For NORAD’s Santa Tracker A Cold War Lie?