Did you know you don’t have to show your ID to TSA employees when flying? Did you know that refusing to do so can get you bumped to the head of the line? [NewsBlog]
By consumerist.com September 6, 2007
More From Consumerist
- You Can Take Jeremy Bentham’s Mummified Head Through Airport Security, But Please Don’t
- 5 Alternatives To Get Through Airport Security Without A License
- TSA Reminding Passengers Yet Again That “Batarangs” Are Best Left In Your Checked Bags
- Host Of ’90s Oddity “Supermarket Sweep” Reveals Game Show’s Secrets
- Would You Sign Up For TSA PreCheck If It Was Cheaper?