Did you know you don’t have to show your ID to TSA employees when flying? Did you know that refusing to do so can get you bumped to the head of the line? [NewsBlog]
By consumerist.com September 6, 2007
- asked and answered You Can Take Jeremy Bentham’s Mummified Head Through Airport Security, But Please Don’t
- Uh Where's My ID? 5 Alternatives To Get Through Airport Security Without A License
- what would bruce wayne do? TSA Reminding Passengers Yet Again That “Batarangs” Are Best Left In Your Checked Bags
- a need for speed Would You Sign Up For TSA PreCheck If It Was Cheaper?
- transportation security administration Here’s A Big (Updated) List Of The Foods You Can Bring Through Airport Security