Did you know you don’t have to show your ID to TSA employees when flying? Did you know that refusing to do so can get you bumped to the head of the line? [NewsBlog]
By consumerist.com September 6, 2007
- asked and answered You Can Take Jeremy Bentham’s Mummified Head Through Airport Security, But Please Don’t
- you aren't special Yes, The TSA’s Airport Security Screening Rules Still Apply To Travelers Who Are Mad About Missing Flights
- back to school TSA Agent To Reporter: What Is This “District Of Columbia” You Speak Of?
- Uh Where's My ID? 5 Alternatives To Get Through Airport Security Without A License
- words better left unsaid Court Sides With JetBlue Employee Who Reported Passenger For Saying The Word “Bomb”