When we refused the rental insurance (because our credit card that we paid with already covers it) the only thing he asked was, “Does it cover personal and liability?” When we said yes, he didn’t try to upsell us any more. Everyone was friendly and professional, without being too friendly. Very smooth and efficient. You could tell from how all the employees were behaving that this was how they had been trained. Recommend.
Editor Experiences Pleasant Enterprise Car Rental
By consumerist.com July 2, 2007
- enterprising criminals Scammers Allegedly Rent Chevy Suburban From Enterprise, Sell It On Craigslist For $30K
- convenience fees Pay Tolls Directly When Renting A Car, Or Face Modest Yet Annoying Fees
- renting some wheels California Regulators Might Stop Lyft And Uber Driver Car-Rental Programs
- ironing out the issues Uber, Lyft, & Philly Cabs Have Showdown Of Their Own At The DNC
- the future is soon A Message From The Year 2026 About The Future Of Your TV