When we refused the rental insurance (because our credit card that we paid with already covers it) the only thing he asked was, “Does it cover personal and liability?” When we said yes, he didn’t try to upsell us any more. Everyone was friendly and professional, without being too friendly. Very smooth and efficient. You could tell from how all the employees were behaving that this was how they had been trained. Recommend.
Editor Experiences Pleasant Enterprise Car Rental
By consumerist.com July 2, 2007
- enterprising criminals Scammers Allegedly Rent Chevy Suburban From Enterprise, Sell It On Craigslist For $30K
- canaries in a cobalt Rental Car Companies Asked GM To Look Into Ignition-Related Crashes Years Before Recall
- convenience fees Pay Tolls Directly When Renting A Car, Or Face Modest Yet Annoying Fees
- that wall came out of nowhere Forgot Where You Crashed Your Rental Lamborghini? Police In Texas Would Like A Word
- honey i'm home Airbnb Guests Freak Out When Host Comes Home Drunk In The Middle Of The Night