Are you a lazy shopper? Well, instead of just buying someone another crappy gift card at the last minute, why not make them something.? We know what you’re saying, “F-you, this isn’t Martha Stewart. This is the Consumerist.” Yeah, but people really like it when you make them something! Really! It’s not just something your mom made up. Domino has some suggestions for last minute DIY gifts, and some of them are pretty cool. Like infused olive oil. Brilliant and tasty, just add bread. What last minute DIY gifts do you like to give? We like to make chocolate chip cookies. Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies! Yay!—MEGHANN MARCO
Last Minute DIY Holiday Gifts
- last-minute gifts Here Are Some Last-Minute Gift Ideas For Last-Minute Gift-Givers
- how to not suck From Bread Crumbs To Worcestershire Sauce: How Long Will All That Stuff In Your Pantry Last?
- flowers again? 16 Ways To Not Suck At Making Mother’s Day Special
- mmmmm cookie Forget Computer Cookies: People Happily Give Up Personal Data For The Baked Kind
- crunch time Retailers Extend Hours, Enable Last-Minute Christmas Shopping