Earlier this week, we told you that our colleagues at Consumer Reports were going to feature General Motors CEO Mary Barra in the magazine’s first Ask the CEO column. They are still accepting questions for Ms. Barra through today at firstname.lastname@example.org, so get yours in ASAP before this opportunity shuts off like the ignition on a 2003 Chevy Cobalt.
Last Chance To Send In Questions For GM CEO Mary Barra
July 11, 2014
- We've Got Plans GM Plans To Equip A Cadillac With “Super Cruise” Autonomous Feature Next Year
- Electric Cars Are The Next Smartphone General Motors Unveils 200-Mile Charge Chevrolet Bolt EV
- a purchase for the future General Motors Acquires Self-Driving Car Startup
- No One Wants To play Fiat Chrysler CEO: Forget About All That GM Merger Talk
- Expand And Combine GM Launches Ride-Share Service Maven In U.S., Germany