Earlier this week, we told you that our colleagues at Consumer Reports were going to feature General Motors CEO Mary Barra in the magazine’s first Ask the CEO column. They are still accepting questions for Ms. Barra through today at firstname.lastname@example.org, so get yours in ASAP before this opportunity shuts off like the ignition on a 2003 Chevy Cobalt.
Last Chance To Send In Questions For GM CEO Mary Barra
July 11, 2014
- ask the ceo Send Us Your Questions For GM CEO Mary Barra
- Keep Waiting GM To Start Process Of Compensating Families Of Ignition Switch Victims In August
- taking a bit of the blame GM Admits Incompetence In Ignition Debacle, Denies Cover-Up
- i know nothing Former GM CEO Thinks Congress Would Have Gone Easier On Him Over Ignition Recalls
- the culture of incompetence GM CEO Mary Barra: “People Were Hurt And Died In Our Cars”