What is it about airplane bathrooms that is so enticing to gold smugglers? Yet another plane lavatory has been revealed as the dumping spot for more than $1 million in gold bars, again on a flight from Dubai to India. Start checking those toilets, people. It’s easier than panning for gold. [via CBC.ca]
All The Cool Kids Are Storing Their Gold Bars In Airplane Toilets Now
- a better airplane bathroom experience Boeing Creates Self-Cleaning Airplane Bathroom, Claims To Kill 99.99% Of Germs
- clogged Flight Canceled Due To Toilet Clog, Allegedly A Diaper
- the juice is loose Lawsuit Claims American Airlines Workers Use Water Cooler Jugs To Ferry “Blue Juice” To Airplane Toilets
- polar express Snow Traps 500 Amtrak Passengers On Trains Overnight — So How Were The Toilets?
- flush happy Air India Flight Forced To Turn Around After All Four Toilets Become Clogged