What is it about airplane bathrooms that is so enticing to gold smugglers? Yet another plane lavatory has been revealed as the dumping spot for more than $1 million in gold bars, again on a flight from Dubai to India. Start checking those toilets, people. It’s easier than panning for gold. [via CBC.ca]
All The Cool Kids Are Storing Their Gold Bars In Airplane Toilets Now
- a better airplane bathroom experience Boeing Creates Self-Cleaning Airplane Bathroom, Claims To Kill 99.99% Of Germs
- behind closed doors Target Will Have Private Bathrooms In All Stores By Next Year
- breadsticks not included Would You Pay $400 For A New Year’s Eve Dinner At Olive Garden In Times Square?
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes It Looks Like Starbucks May Be Changing How Customers Earn Loyalty Program Rewards Points
- a common enemy Survey Says: Seat Kickers Are The Most Annoying Of All The Annoying Airline Passengers