When I see a game like Candy Crush filled with images of delicious, multi-colored candy flying all over the place, shining bright like little sugar sirens, it’s totally unfair that the candy can’t leap off the screen and go in my mouth. That’s the kind of game I prefer. Now that there’s actual Candy Crush to eat, you can skip the game and go right to the sweet stuff. [Candy Industry]
It’s About Time Candy Crush Made Real Candy You Can Actually Crush With Your Mouth
More From Consumerist
- Yes, That’s A Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup With Reese’s Pieces In It
- Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- There’s A New Line Of Beverage-Flavored Pop-Tarts For Some Reason
- Advances In Candy Technology Mean More Edible Conversation Hearts
- Pumpkin Spice Lindor Truffles Are Coming To Stores, And You Can’t Stop Them