If you’ve ever had conversations including the phrase “But it sounds so much better on vinyl!” and also, “I prefer organic kale to that wilty stuff in the grocery store,” then Whole Foods is the store for you. At least, five southern California locations are likely right up your alley, as they’ll be selling a “wide selection” of music on vinyl records, from Frank Sinatra to Daft Punk. [via PSFK.com]
Whole Foods Selling Vinyl Records Because Kale Tastes So Much Better While Listening That Way
- not so much USPTO: Whole Foods Can’t Prove It’s The “World’s Healthiest Grocery Store”
- tears for sears Sears Holdings To Accelerate, Expand Planned Store Closings
- weights and measures Whole Foods Will Pay $500,000 Settlement To NYC, Submit To Audits
- how wheat it is... Lawsuit Accuses Cheez-It Of Falsely Advertising “Whole Grain” Crackers
- an unlikely competition Why Are Millennials Flocking To Aldi Over Whole Foods?