It can be tricky enough to maintain a gluten-free diet, but how are you supposed to fend off wheaty crumbs on the lips of romantic partners? You don’t have to anymore, gluten-free diners. There’s a special site just for you, GlutenFreeSingles.com, “where you never have to feel alone, awkward, or a burden because you are gluten-free.”Now you can focus on weeding out the sociopathic murderers! [via BetaBeat]
No More Fending Off Carb-Crumby Lips: There’s Now A Gluten-Free Dating Site
- recalls May Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Not So Dairy-Free
- the g word Why Is Food That Doesn’t Contain Any Grains Labeled ‘Gluten-Free’?
- Tofu Incoming Whole Foods Launches Delivery, In-Store Pick-Up So You’ll Never Go Without Gluten-Free Cupcakes Again
- they're baaaaaack Girl Scouts Announce Upcoming Season Will Include New Gluten-Free Flavors
- no wheat for me New Gluten-Free Labeling Rules Go Into Effect This Week
Previous 4 Men Arrested In Connection With (Very Serious, Not Laughable At All) Plot To Steal $10 Sandwich